I like these awards, do you know why? Because it gives me an opportunity to thank others for touching my life, for sharing, and making a difference. I’m meeting some amazing people through my blogs and networking.
And one of those amazing people is Sandra Bellamy who nominated me for this award. Please visit her at http://quirkybooks.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/one-lovely-blog-award/. I love her blog, and you will too!
I also received a nomination for the same award from Jen Davies at http://welshjensblog.blogspot.com. Jen has an awesome blog and shares about her journey in writing, plus she has some great photos on her site.
A third nomination came through as well. I’m blushing. Jeannette Anderson at http://jeanettesandersen.blogspot.com/ Jeanette sums it up so well “I want to make people laugh, cry, shout, smile, frown, and overall…enjoy themselves in reading.” She does each of those things for me every time I visit her blog.
So hop on over and see their sites. Thank you ladies very much! Congrats on the award yourself.
Ok, so down to the fun stuff.
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD RULES:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
- I believe you can change someones life with the words you speak.
- I just started a new job at Sirius Computer Solutions.
- I love, and I do mean love kitties.
- I have two cats, Sophie and Chloe.
- I have one brother.
- I listen to mostly alternative music.
- I love poptarts….darned things!
Now to nominate the One Lovely Blog Award to some other well deserving bloggers:
- Little Box of Books
- Can You Hear Me Back There?
- Inspiration Import
- The Why About This
- Miss Writerly Crankypants
- Cat Nip of Life
- Silver Poetry
- The Fat and the Skinny
- The Bane of Your Existence
- Where Do You Get Your Ideas
- A Writer’s Journey
- Dena Weigel Bell
- Tina Wagner Mattern
Congratulations to all of you and keep up the good work.
Until Next Time…